Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mobile devices are changing the way people live

It might just be me but I cannot type on my new phone.  I recently picked up a Droid and I am not used to typing on it. I can't seem to press the right key.  I am constantly hitting the back key if the word recognizer doesn't pick the right word.  Most of the time it does pick the right word.  But, sometimes it is very frustrating to type something out. 

With that being said, I do a lot of internet searching on my phone.  Both personal and business.  I have found myself using one of the best buttons ever created for a phone.  The microphone button.  I can say what I want to type and somehow the phone will recognize it and present it as words on the screen.  All I have to do after that is press search. 

This is the wave of the future.  More people are using their mobile devices.  Even the Lady who walked into the fountain at the mall was on her mobile device.  I didn't see her walking into the fountain with her face buried in the Phone Book looking up something.  Technology is taking over.  If you are not set up to be found over the internet you are missing a huge opportunity!!!!  Times are changing, are you willing to adapt?

No comments:

Post a Comment